Worst.Ad.Ever!! Well probably not, but what is Sony thinking? here is the image, then we will dissect:
- The girls seem to old to be enjoying a Pony game, I could be wrong, but 13-15 year olds don’t tend to play with Pony type things in public.
- Shouldn’t some of the other girlz have PSP’s as well? Wouldn’t that make more sense?
- If you are going to call them girlz…sigh…at least show them as real gamers and not casual. The girlz tag makes it seem like you are calling them l33t gamerz (see I can do it to).
- Did you really write OMG Lilac PSP? OMFG WTF is wrong with U? Lolz
- Is it just me or do the middle two girlz look like they are laughing at the girl with the PSP?
What would I have done?
- Show three – four girls (no Z dammit) sitting around their basement (on beanbags, Sumos or couches) playing PSP. Angle two of them so that the screens are visible.
- Show real girls, casual, comfortable clothing, hanging out with friends.
- the viewpoint perspective is not bad it just needs to feel more natural