Huzzah!!! After what seems like an eternity of waiting Wipeout HD is being released September 25th! Next week! Can I get a what what!!
Not only does this game support full 1080p drop dead gorgeous visuals, amazing music, trophies and in game music it is the ludicrously low price of $20! Yes the cost of two trips to the local chinese buffet (yes the one with the amazing and horrible for you deep fried won tons in garlic sauce) you can own this awesome title.
- Full HD Visuals
- 5 Game Modes – Single Race, Tournament, Time Trial, Speed Lap and Zone Mode
- Online play that supports up to 8 racers competing on a track at a time
- 2-player split screen (horizontally and vertically) offline
- 8 reversible tracks and 12 teams
- Optional use of SIXAXIS motion controls to steer your ship
- A great soundtrack remixed in Dolby 5.1 AND the option for custom playlists that allow you to race to whatever playlists you have on your HDD
- And more, including Trophy support
Let’s take the SUXAXIS support off the list and that is pure gold (writing SUXAXIS was a typo, but it works so I left it). Seriously, one of the best things about Wipeout is the music if you are a techno/electronica fan (like moi!) and hearing it in Dolby 5.1…glee!
Check out the image and video, this is a must have!