Saw Quantum of Solace last night…let me give you a 10 second review:
It is SHIT, do not see this movie.
Alright…done…Ok, you know I am never done. I was going to write a blogcritics review about the movie, but they have a 200 word minimum and I am way below that…and I have no interest in writing one of my detailed reviews for this movie…point form it is then.
- Action scenes were horribly, sorry, ABSOLUTELY horribly filmed. You could not make out anything that happened…EVER.
- Story was incomprehensible. I am a pretty intelligent person, but this story was muddled, vacant, shallow and pointless.
- The Bond girls where very 1 dimensional, Olga nice with some good moments, Fields…Fing useless.
- The big bads (the general and Greene) were idiotic and useless.
- The action sequences where horrible
- The opening song and title sequence where absolutely horribly annoying.
This movie wasted huge opportunities, it is stylish, beautiful (at times) but the director absolutely ruined it.
I am done.