Worst.Ad.Ever!! Well probably not, but what is Sony thinking? here is the image, then we will dissect:
- The girls seem to old to be enjoying a Pony game, I could be wrong, but 13-15 year olds don’t tend to play with Pony type things in public.
- Shouldn’t some of the other girlz have PSP’s as well? Wouldn’t that make more sense?
- If you are going to call them girlz…sigh…at least show them as real gamers and not casual. The girlz tag makes it seem like you are calling them l33t gamerz (see I can do it to).
- Did you really write OMG Lilac PSP? OMFG WTF is wrong with U? Lolz
- Is it just me or do the middle two girlz look like they are laughing at the girl with the PSP?
What would I have done?
- Show three – four girls (no Z dammit) sitting around their basement (on beanbags, Sumos or couches) playing PSP. Angle two of them so that the screens are visible.
- Show real girls, casual, comfortable clothing, hanging out with friends.
- the viewpoint perspective is not bad it just needs to feel more natural
One thought on “”
Hey, you know what girls like? Lilac. And ponies. This is like that Nintendo magazine telling girls that the DS can teach them to cook and let them play with virtual babies.http://nintendo-centrum.net/2008/01/girl-gamer-2nd-issue-for-easter/